This recipe is courtesy Morton's the Steakhouse.
1. Cover bottom of roasting pan with
bed of rock salt.
2. Remove prime rib from wrapping one
day before cooking and season with Morton's seasoning salt.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and
4. Remover prime rib from refrigerator
to bring to room temperature before cooking.
5. Roast at 325 degrees in a preheated
oven approximately 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 hours, depending on the weight of the rib. When ready,
the internal temperature of the rib should be 115-120 degrees.
6. Cover with foil to let rest at least
10 minutes. Slice and serve.