KWJJ – 99.5 The Wolf Disney Song of the Day Giveaway with Fox 12
Contest Rules 2012
These contest rules are specific to the above contest conducted by Entercom Portland, LLC d/b/a KWJJ (collectively, the "Station"). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station's general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station's general contest rules are available at the Station's studio at 0700 SW Bancroft Street Portland, OR 97239 during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station's website at www.thewolfonline.com. To the extent that the general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
2. Weekdays (excluding holidays) from June 18th, 2012 through July 6th, 2012, KPTV Fox 12 Good Day Oregon will announce the "Wolf Disney Song of the Day" between 5:55 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. KPTV Fox 12 will announce the name of the song as well as the artist who sings it. Each contesting day, that day's announced winning song will be played on Station between the hours of 7am and 7pm. Immediately after that day's winning song starts playing for the first time that day (must be a full song aired on Station, not a song clip or hook or a portion of a song used in an intro, promotional announcement or advertisement that airs), the twelfth (12th) caller received at the Station on its contest line at (503)733-9653 or (866)239-9653 will win the prize described below, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the contest rules. Only calls received at the preceding phone number are eligible to participate in this contest. If the designated song plays again later during the day, it will not be considered a winning opportunity and another prize will not be awarded. Only the song as performed by the specific artist named on-air as the performer of the winning song in this contest will qualify as winning opportunities. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Contest Participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts.
3. If the Station does not receive at least 12 calls any weekday within 20 minutes after the winning "Song of the Day" is first played, the contest will not be repeated that specific weekday. Once a 12th caller is received during each contest day, the contest will end for that day and resume with a new contest on the following contesting weekday.
4. The Member Advantage: Persons who are members of the Station's Wolf Workforce Club may receive, from time to time, an email informing them in advance of the "Wolf Disney Song of the Day" and/or a time range within which it will be played on a particular day. However, they will receive no advantage in calling to win. Membership is free. To become a Member, go to www.thewolfonline.com. Station is not responsible for failure to receive e-mail or access its website.
5. Texting Advantage: Persons who text "Disney" to 89504 each contest day between 7am and 7pm will receive a bounce back text message from Station informing them of the song and the hour in which it will be played that particular day. However, they will receive no advantage in calling to win. Station does not charge a fee for this service. Please check with your individual carrier, as other charges may apply.
6. Odds of winning depend upon the number of calls received at the time of contest play and the order in which calls are answered.
7. Up to 15 Prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each verified winner in this contest will receive a family vacation for four (4) persons to the Disneyland® Resort in California,
© Entercom Communications Corp. 2012 | All Rights Reserved
Each Disneyland Vacation Package includes:
Four (4) round trip coach air fares from Portland to a Southern California airport as chosen by Disney (with possible layovers) A voucher for four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Southern California airport and the Premises;
Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) nights at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. Hotel selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
Four (4) 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets (subject to restrictions).
Certain restrictions shall apply to the Vacation Packages, which restrictions shall be determined by Disney in its sole and absolute discretion. Each winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The Vacation Packages shall not include the following: baggage fees, airport departure fees and taxes; travel insurance; hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc.; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included in the packages pursuant to this Agreement. The Vacation Packages (and all elements thereof) are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable except in Disney's sole and absolute discretion. The Vacation Packages may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party.
The Vacation Packages awarded by the Station must be completed by March 15, 2013. Tickets must be used by March 15, 2013. Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and is subject to hotel availability at the Disneyland® Resort. Advanced reservations required.
Winners must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to win. Travelers under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian and must be eighteen (18) years of age.
Vacation Package, Vacation Package components and Tickets may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Certain travel restrictions apply. Saturday night stay may be required. Disney, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
(Each Prize is valued at approximately $3,016.)
8. Prize excludes meals, taxes, fees and gratuities. Travel must be completed by March 15th, 2013. Disneyland Resort may require a minimum of thirty (30) days notice when booking trips. Saturday night stay may be required. Other travel restrictions may apply. All winners and their guests aged 18 or older and the parent or guardian of any guest under 18 years of age may be required to sign a Liability Release Agreement relieving Station, KPTV Fox 12 Oregon, Disney Destinations LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents and contest sponsors from any and all liability with respect to such person's participation in the Prize trip and this contest. Any winner or guest who refuses to sign the Release will be ineligible to participate in the Prize trip. Each winner and their guests must travel together on the same itinerary.
9. The prize trips do not include anything not specifically listed as included in Section 6 above. In addition to other exclusions, the vacation packages will not include, among other things, airport departure fees and taxes, baggage fees, travel insurance, hotel room service, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance phone calls, tips gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes, or any other charges not expressly included in Section 6 above.
10. The sponsors of this contest are: Entercom Portland LLC and KPTV Fox 12 Oregon
© Entercom Communications Corp. 2012 | All Rights Reserved
Other Rules Specific to This Contest
11. By entering this contest, all entrants agree that Station, KPTV Fox 12 Oregon, Disney Destinations LLC and their respective parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Contest.
12. All attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to change without notice. As to Disney properties/artwork:
©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd. Star Wars
© 2011 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM