Second hookah bar attack suspect pleads guilty - KPTV - FOX 12

Second hookah bar attack suspect pleads guilty

Posted: Updated:
PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

A man accused of kicking someone in the face during a fight outside a local hookah business pleaded guilty in court.

Eldin Seferovic pleaded guilty Tuesday to the charge of assault for the July 2012 attack.

Investigators said the victim was first attacked by Mujo Selava for talking to his girlfriend at PDX Hookah Bar in Raleigh Hills. Selava took the 18-year-old to the ground and hit him several times.

Deputies said Seferovic joined in the attack and kicked the victim in the face.

The victim suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries.

Seferovic was sentenced to six months in jail Tuesday, with credit for time served. He'll be on formal probation for three years and must pay the victim $19,000 in restitution.

Selava pleaded guilty to assault in this case earlier this month.

He was sentenced to alcohol and anger treatment and is not to have any contact with the victim or Seferovic. He also is not allowed to go into any hookah bar or alcohol bar.

He was given credit for time already served and will be on probation for three years, as well.

Selava has a restitution hearing set for March 27 if there are additional medical bills for the victim.

Copyright 2013 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
FOX 12
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation, Portland, OR and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.