Equipment: Measuring spoons, knife, cutting board, cut glove, fryer, pie tin, clean paper towels
Plate ware: Cold rectangular plate
Service: Cocktail napkins
Ahi Tuna Mix, Prepared, (PR-APP-11) (12 tsp.)
Wonton skins, 4x4 (3 each)
Thai Cream Sauce, Prepared (PR-SAUCE-19) ( 1 1/2 TBL)
Watercress (1 large sprig 1 each)
Charred lemon half
Cooking Preparation Instructions
1. Pre-heat the fryer to 325 degrees.
2. Cut the wonton skins corner to corner to form four small triangles for each wonton skin.
3. Drop the triangles into the hot oil one at a time and pull each out of the oil as they begin to turn golden brown. Remove the wrappers from the fryer and place in a pie tin lined with a kitchen towel to drain excess oil and to cool.
4. Arrange them on a cutting board.
5. Place 1 tsp. of the tuna mix in the center of each crisp.
6. Arrange the crisps on the plate as pictured.
7. Squeeze the Thai cream sauce over the crisps in a diagonal pattern from one end of the plate to the other. (Do not over sauce the plate.)
8. Garnish the plate with watercress and a charred lemon half as pictured.
9. Keep chilled until served.
Cut all ingredients and let Halibut marinate for at least 4 hours.
Copyright 2013 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved.