Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thoughtfully designed collection offers modern carryalls for yoga mats and accessories from the street to the studio and anywhere between
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Manduka, purveyor of high performance yoga gear and the #1 choice of yoga teachers worldwide, unveiled today the newest collection in its Fall suite of products, the Go Series. Offering innovation and sophistication to match Manduka's iconic PRO line of yoga mats, the Go Series features eight supremely comfortable and functional styles designed to carry mats and essentials of any size wherever your practice takes you.
"Yoga is a journey that supports us through life-from home to studio to work to play and beyond," said Sky Meltzer, CEO of Manduka. "The GO Series provides a timeless and sophisticated solution to bringing essential yoga gear along for the ride. With functional, intuitive properties and bold new colors the GO Series was designed to inspire and explore yoga both on and off the mat."
The GO Series collection is comprised of a hybrid backpack, a yoga messenger, two high performance slings, three classic carriers and a modern tote bag including:
- GO Easy –Simplicity meets performance in this lightweight, versatile sling that doubles as a yoga strap. With a padded shoulder strap for optimal comfort, this hands-free sling fits any size mat.
- GO Play –Delightful, innovative and designed for hands-free portability, this sling features quick release buckles, an ample external storage pocket for personal belongings, and dual carrying options.
- GO Light – A classic carrier that fits up to a 24" wide yoga mat featuring a roomy, lined, zippered compartment for your mat + gear, with interior pocket for valuables, a comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap and sturdy side handle for easy portability.
- GO Steady – A thoughtful, spacious new take on the must-have mat carrier it features separate mat and clothing compartments with color-coded zippers, a unique structured base for easy mat insertion, and a customizable, adjustable shoulder strap for superior comfort.
- GO Shift – A classic mat carrier reinvented with a J-zip roomy main compartment for easy mat insertion and structured base offering two ways to pack your mat, flat or standing. Also features a spacious external compartment to store clothes, an extra long mat, personal belongings and your favorite yoga accessories.
- GO Ready – Inspired by women on the go, this carry-it-all tote bag features a large main compartment that holds a yoga mat with room for additional gear including hidden pockets for valuables, removable pouches for toiletries or damp clothes, internal mesh storage for shoes and a padded laptop space.
- GO Free –Fresh and functional hybrid of backpack and mat carrier that combines comfort with innovative design. Features main spacious compartments that secure up to 85" PRO mat, a padded pocket for a laptop, with external pockets for additional clothing and gear.
- GO Roam – A cross body messenger bag great for weekend getaways featuring multiple compartments for both your mat and personal gear including towel, clothes, water bottle and more. The bag has a plush microfiber-lined interior space and mesh panels to allow fresh air circulation.
The collection is available in three core colors including black, crave red and pewter grey with MSRP ranging from $16 to $120. The complete collection can be found here: www.manduka.com/goseries.
The GO series collection is launching in time with Manduka's current social media campaign, #LETSGOTHERE, inspiring the community to embrace their greatest potential through bi-weekly photo challenges.
For more information, please visit: http://www.manduka.com join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mandukayoga , Instagram @MandukaYoga or follow us @MandukaYoga
Founded in 1997, Manduka was built on the simple idea that a better yoga mat can make a world of difference. Manduka strives to support and enrich the yoga community by providing premium quality mats and products while respecting employees, customers, materials, and the environment. Created for and by yoga enthusiasts, Manduka's technical and purpose-driven product designs meet and often exceed the distinct needs of all practitioners. Today Manduka's products, which include yoga mats, towels, yoga straps, water bottles, and bags, are sold in more than 60 countries around the world. Not only focusing on superior design, Manduka also promotes their ethos of quality, thoughtfulness and sustainability in all realms of their business.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.