Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE eMoney Advisor
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- eMoney Advisor ("eMoney"), a leading provider of advanced wealth and goal-planning solutions for financial advisors, today announced that it has been named to the 2013 list of 100 Best Places to Work in PA. Established in 2000, the award program is designed to identify and recognize businesses in the Commonwealth that attract and retain the state's most talented employees.
This achievement comes during an impressive year for eMoney. The company has rolled out several major software upgrades, including not only Decision Center, an interactive meeting tool, but also an enhanced client organizer, a partnership with Digital Postal Mail, integration with Sales Force, and advisor/client screen-sharing capabilities. As a result, the firm established five new enterprise relationships and experienced a 25 percent increase in revenue. In addition, the company recently announced the opening of a West Coast office in La Jolla, Calif., a suburb of San Diego.
"Since opening our home office in 2000, we have maintained a warm and welcoming family atmosphere, even as we have continued to grow," said Edmond Walters, CEO at eMoney. "Inclusion in this list highlights the company's commitment to providing a work environment that fosters creativity, collaboration and innovation, without ever losing sight of our shared goal: to serve the evolving needs of advisors with our cutting-edge technology."
To become eligible for this accolade, companies from across the state of Pennsylvania are judged in a two-part process. The first part, 25 percent of the evaluation, examines each company's workplace policies, practices, philosophies, systems and demographics. The other 75 percent consists of an employee survey that inquires about employee experience. The combined scores determine the top 100 companies and the final ranking.
The complete list of the 2013 100 Best Places to Work in PA award recipients can be found at www.bestplacestoworkinpa.com.
About eMoney Advisor, LLC
eMoney Advisor, LLC ("eMoney"), based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, is the only wealth-planning system for financial advisors that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization for everything that affects their clients' financial lives. eMoney's award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to transform the advisor's ability to implement comprehensive financial plans and prepare clients for a secure financial future.
eMoney's suite of solutions is used by leading financial services firms around the country, including TD Ameritrade, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, LPL Financial, Mass Mutual Financial Group, RBC Capital Markets, Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation, MetLife, New York Life, Northern Trust, Securian Financial Services, and Allstate Financial Services.
As a partner to advisors, eMoney provides services designed to meet their unique and evolving needs, allowing them to focus on client retention and the growth of their practice. eMoney continues to offer financial advisors innovative solutions that are reinventing wealth- management technology.
For more information visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.