Crews battle duplex fire caused by wall heater in Salem - KPTV - FOX 12

Crews battle duplex fire caused by wall heater in Salem

Posted: Updated:
(Photo: Marion County Fire District #1) (Photo: Marion County Fire District #1)
SALEM, OR (KPTV) -

Marion County Fire District #1 firefighters responded to a residential duplex fire in the 4800 block of State Street Tuesday night.

Crews were able to extinguish the fire.

MCFD1 said the fire appears to be caused by a wall heater in the duplex.

Everyone living in the duplex were able to get out safely.

Copyright 2015 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
FOX 12
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation, Portland, OR . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.