Here are two recipes from celebrity chef Sandra Lee:
Fancy Mac Recipe
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pkg. 10 ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 ¼ cups shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 pkg. Thick Sliced Hardwood Smoked Bacon cooked and broken into pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 4 ramekins with cooking spray
- Heat Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese according to package directions.
- Once macaroni and cheese cooked, stir in a 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained, 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese, 1 package bacon cooked and broken into pieces, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Let mixture stand for 10 to 15 minutes to cool.
- Add in 2 lightly beaten eggs.
- Spoon evenly into ramekins. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup of Gouda cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until centers are set.
Mini Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 pkg. roll sausage
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- ¼ cup finely diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 pkg. Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In large bowl, combine sausage, egg, onion, green pepper, breadcrumbs, parsley and thyme. Stir until well mixed.
- Spray 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide about ½ cup sausage mixture into each cup.
- In small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and hot sauce. Spoon sauce evenly over each meatloaf.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- While meatloaves bake, prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- After meatloaves are baked, spoon or pipe some mashed potatoes on top. Remove from pan and serve.