Candle likely cause of house fire in SE Portland - KPTV - FOX 12

Candle likely cause of house fire in SE Portland

Posted: Updated:
PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

Fire crews believe a candle may have caused a fire to erupt inside a southeast Portland house Tuesday.

Portland Fire & Rescue said they responded to the incident at Southeast 66th Avenue and Harold Street around 7:15 a.m.

Crews said flames could be seen from a second-story window.

All residents inside the home were able to get out safely and the fire was quickly extinguished.

There are no reports of injuries.

Copyright 2017 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
FOX 12
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation, Portland, OR . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.