On the Go with Ayo: Super Bowl snack challenge
PORTLAND Ore. (KPTV) - The Super Bowl is on Sunday and Ayo Elise is at Fred Meyer with the perfect Super Bowl party snacks. Check out these appetizers, drinks, foods and desserts.
Super Bowl Recipes
Blue Cheese Dip for Wings or Veggies
• 4 ounces blue cheese, such as Roquefort, Maytag Blue, Saga Blue — whatever you like
• 2/3 cup buttermilk
• 1/2 cup sour cream, see notes above
• 2 teaspoons vinegar, such as white balsamic, apple cider, or sherry
• freshly ground black pepper
• Sea salt to taste
Combine 1/3 buttermilk with all other ingredients. Then add the rest of the buttermilk until you reach the desired consistency.
Super Bowl Punch
• 2 lemons, thinly sliced
• 2 limes, thinly sliced (save a few slices for garnish)
• 1 apple, sliced
• 1 c. blueberries
• 1 (12-oz.) can ginger beer
• 2 (12-oz.) bottles wheat beer (like Blue Moon Belgian White, or non-alcoholic if you prefer)
• 1 c. lemonade
• 1/2 c. seltzer
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher (or a large bowl) and stir. Chill for 2 hours, or until cold. Serve with lime slices for garnish.
Copyright 2023 KPTV-KPDX. All rights reserved.