Lebanon firefighters knocked out a RV fire late Thursday night after the engine compartment went up in flames.

According to crews, the driver noticed the RV had started to overheat and smell hot. He pulled into a nearby church parking lot where he discovered the engine compartment had caught fire.

Lebanon firefighters arrived to find heavy flames extending throughout the motor home.

Due to the quick response, firefighters were quickly able to extinguish the fire.

Fire officials said there were no injuries.

Copyright 2016 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved.

Locations

Recommended for you