WASHOUGAL, WA (KPTV) - Firefighters say an outbuilding in Washougal was destroyed by flames Friday, along with everything inside.

The outbuilding in the 2600 block of H Street was used for storage and caught fire around 11:30 a.m., according to the Camas-Washougal Fire Department.

Fire authorities believe sparks from a nearby grinder started the fire. The grinder was being used on a piece of metal.

No injuries were reported.

East County Fire and Rescue assisted the Camas-Washougal Fire Department at the scene Friday.

Copyright 2018 KPTV-KPDX Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.