Mariners Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Seattle Mariners (30-32) have the 14th-ranked odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series, at +5000 as of June 10. They have the fourth-ranked odds in terms of winning the AL West, at +2000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Mariners MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+5000||14th||(+5000, bet $100 to win $5000)|
|To Win the AL West||+2000||-||(+2000, bet $100 to win $2000)|
Think the Mariners can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners Standings Information
The Mariners are 5.0 games back in the Wild Card standings, and 10.0 games out of first in the AL West.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||6.5|
Mariners Team Stats
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Mariners pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB.
- Seattle has a 4.03 team ERA that ranks 10th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mariners have put up two or more dingers in 18 games this season, and are 13-5 in those contests.
- Seattle has gone 4-1 in its five games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Mariners have a 12-9 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Seattle has gone 27-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners Next Game Information
Mariners Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Teoscar Hernández||+10000||-||-||.241/.286/.414 10 HR 32 RBI|
|Jarred Kelenic||+15000||-||-||.270/.333/.502 11 HR 29 RBI|
|Julio Rodríguez||+15000||-||-||.243/.305/.433 11 HR 34 RBI|
|Ty France||+20000||-||-||.275/.342/.417 5 HR 28 RBI|
|Cal Raleigh||+20000||-||-||.214/.297/.406 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Eugenio Suárez||+30000||-||-||.206/.306/.316 6 HR 35 RBI|
|Kolten Wong||+30000||-||-||.153/.246/.178 0 HR 9 RBI|
|Marco Gonzales||-||+20000||-||4-1 5.22 ERA 6.1 K/9|
|Robbie Ray||-||+8000||-||0-1 8.10 ERA 8.1 K/9|
|Luis Castillo||-||+1200||-||4-4 2.70 ERA 10.8 K/9|
|Logan Gilbert||-||+8000||-||4-3 3.80 ERA 10.0 K/9|
|George Kirby||-||+3300||-||5-5 3.50 ERA 7.4 K/9|
|Bryce Miller||-||+15000||+3300||3-3 4.46 ERA 7.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Mariners gear at Fanatics!
Mariners' Top Players
- Ty France, the club's best hitter this year, is batting .275 with a .342 OBP, five home runs, 35 runs scored, and 28 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- So far this year, Julio Rodriguez, one of the club's top hitters, is batting .243 with a .305 OBP, 11 home runs, 38 runs, and 34 RBI, also including 12 stolen bases.
- At the dish, Jarred Kelenic has put up a .836 OPS, batting .270/.333/.502 with 15 doubles, 11 home runs, 20 walks and 34 RBI. He has also stolen eight bases.
- J.P. Crawford has a .675 OPS this year, as he has hit .235/.342/.333 with 11 doubles, three home runs, 32 walks and 34 RBI. He has also stolen one base.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.