The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Min Woo Lee
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Min Woo Lee is currently in 25th with a score of -2.
Looking to wager on Min Woo Lee at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Min Woo Lee Insights
- Over his last 11 rounds, Lee has shot below par four times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 11 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Lee has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on three occasions.
- Lee has finished in the top 20 twice in his past five appearances, and as high as the top 10 in one.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut twice.
- Lee has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Lee has one top-10 finish in his past two appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been seventh.
- Lee has made the cut in one of his past two appearances at this tournament.
- Lee last competed at this event in 2023 and finished seventh.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have been an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that's 7,209 yards.
- Courses that Lee has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,311 yards, 102 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Lee's Last Time Out
- Lee finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 94th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Lee was better than 35% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes).
- Lee recorded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Lee had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Lee's seven birdies or better on par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average of 4.5.
- At that most recent outing, Lee had a bogey or worse on seven of 48 par-4s (the field averaged 9.7).
- Lee ended the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on three of the eight par-5s, more than the field's average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-5s at the PGA Championship, Lee recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.0).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Lee Odds to Win: +50000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Lee's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.