NFL Futures: Seattle Seahawks 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
Oddsmakers have set the Seattle Seahawks' 2023 over/under at 7.5 wins. They posted a 9-8 record last year (and were taken down in the Wild Card round).
Looking to place a futures bet on the Seahawks' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Seahawks: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Seahawks' win total with DraftKings!
Seattle Betting Insights
- Seattle covered seven times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- Seahawks games went over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- On offense, Seattle ranked 13th in the with 351.5 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 26th in total defense (361.7 yards allowed per contest).
- The Seahawks went 5-4 at home last year and 4-4 away from home.
- Seattle had three wins as the favorite (in six games) and six wins as an underdog (11 games).
- The Seahawks were 6-6 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC West.
Seahawks Impact Players
- Geno Smith collected 4,282 passing yards (251.9 per game) with a 69.8% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 30 touchdowns with 11 interceptions. He also had 366 rushing yards on 68 carries and one touchdown.
- Kenneth Walker III took 228 carries for 1,050 rushing yards a season ago (70.0 per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Last season D.K. Metcalf was targeted 141 times and notched 90 catches for 1,048 yards and six touchdowns.
- Last season, Uchenna Nwosu registered 9.5 sacks, 12.0 TFL and 66 tackles.
- Tariq Woolen picked off six passes and tacked on 63 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 16 passes defended last season.
Watch the Seahawks this season on Fubo!
Seattle 2023 Strength of Schedule
- In terms of difficulty, based on their opponents' combined win total last season, the Seahawks will be playing the 12th-ranked schedule this year.
- Seattle has nine games scheduled against teams that earned winning records in 2022, including five teams that notched 12 or more wins and four with fewer than six wins last year.
- The Seahawks' schedule in 2023 features seven returning playoff teams and seven teams with negative playoff odds.
Seahawks Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +200
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +650
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6500
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.