Trail Blazers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
According to sportsbooks, the Portland Trail Blazers (33-48) have +100000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Sunday, April 9 at home against the Golden State Warriors, starting at 3:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Trail Blazers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Trail Blazers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers Standings Information
Right now, the Trail Blazers are No. 13 in the Western Conference (5.5 games behind the No. 10 Thunder), and would not make the playoffs if the season ended today.
|6||Los Angeles Clippers||10.0|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||10.5|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||10.5|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||19.0|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||31.0|
Trail Blazers Team Stats
- The Trail Blazers have won 33 games so far this season (33-48).
- This year, the Trail Blazers have a 17-23 record at home and a 16-25 record on the road.
- The Trail Blazers have won 19 games (19-14) when playing as favorites, with 14 victories (14-34) when listed as underdogs.
- The Trail Blazers have eight wins in one-possession games (in 15 opportunities), and 12 wins in 26 games decided by two possessions or less.
- The Trail Blazers are 3-8 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 16-6 when favored by more than three points.
- The Trail Blazers have tallied two wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (2-8), and they have won 12 tilts when underdogs by three or more points (12-26).
Trail Blazers' Top Players
- Damian Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in points and assists per game, scoring 32.2 points and distributing 7.3 assists.
- Drew Eubanks leads Portland in rebounding, grabbing 5.4 boards per game while also scoring 6.6 points a contest.
- The Trail Blazers get the most three-point shooting production out of Lillard, who knocks down 4.2 threes per game.
- The Portland steals leader is Matisse Thybulle, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Eubanks, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.