How to Watch the Marlins vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 20
The Miami Marlins and Jake Burger will hit the field against Francisco Alvarez and the New York Mets at LoanDepot park on Wednesday, with the first pitch at 6:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Marlins vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Marlins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Marlins are 23rd in MLB action with 157 home runs. They average one per game.
- Miami ranks 19th in MLB, slugging .405.
- The Marlins are fifth in the majors with a .258 batting average.
- Miami has the No. 23 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.2 runs per game (634 total runs).
- The Marlins are 21st in MLB with a .315 on-base percentage.
- The Marlins strike out 7.9 times per game to rank sixth in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Miami has a collective 9.3 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Miami has the 16th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.21).
- Pitchers for the Marlins combine for the 15th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.286).
Mets Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mets' 197 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- New York is 18th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
- The Mets rank 25th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- New York ranks 20th in the majors with 664 total runs scored this season.
- The Mets have an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- The Mets are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking eighth with an average of 8.1 strikeouts per game.
- New York averages the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the majors this season.
- New York has pitched to a 4.34 ERA this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- The Mets have a combined WHIP of 1.365 as a pitching staff, which ranks 21st in MLB.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Eury Perez gets the start for the Marlins, his 19th of the season. He is 5-5 with a 3.06 ERA and 106 strikeouts through 88 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Thursday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he threw 4 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Perez has six quality starts under his belt this year.
- Perez is looking to collect his 12th start of five or more innings this year in this outing.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in seven of his 18 outings this season.
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Mets will send Kodai Senga (11-7) to the mound for his 28th start this season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Thursday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- He's going for his eighth quality start in a row.
- Senga has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has made 27 appearances and finished four of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Marlins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/15/2023||Braves||W 9-6||Home||Johnny Cueto||Bryce Elder|
|9/16/2023||Braves||W 11-5||Home||Bryan Hoeing||Jared Shuster|
|9/17/2023||Braves||W 16-2||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Charlie Morton|
|9/18/2023||Mets||L 2-1||Home||Edward Cabrera||Jose Butto|
|9/19/2023||Mets||W 4-3||Home||Braxton Garrett||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/20/2023||Mets||-||Home||Eury Pérez||Kodai Senga|
|9/22/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Johnny Cueto||Corbin Burnes|
|9/23/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Jesús Luzardo||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/24/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Edward Cabrera||Freddy Peralta|
|9/26/2023||Mets||-||Away||Braxton Garrett||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/27/2023||Mets||-||Away||Eury Pérez||Kodai Senga|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mets Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/15/2023||Reds||L 5-3||Home||David Peterson||Hunter Greene|
|9/16/2023||Reds||L 3-2||Home||Tylor Megill||Andrew Abbott|
|9/17/2023||Reds||W 8-4||Home||José Quintana||Brandon Williamson|
|9/18/2023||Marlins||W 2-1||Away||Jose Butto||Edward Cabrera|
|9/19/2023||Marlins||L 4-3||Away||Joey Lucchesi||Braxton Garrett|
|9/20/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Kodai Senga||Eury Pérez|
|9/21/2023||Phillies||-||Away||David Peterson||Ranger Suárez|
|9/22/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Tylor Megill||Taijuan Walker|
|9/23/2023||Phillies||-||Away||José Quintana||Zack Wheeler|
|9/24/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Jose Butto||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/26/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Joey Lucchesi||Braxton Garrett|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.