Cal Raleigh vs. Astros Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Seattle Mariners, including Cal Raleigh (batting .238 in his past 10 games, with two doubles, two home runs, four walks and six RBI), battle starting pitcher Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros at T-Mobile Park, Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he strung together two hits (going 2-for-3 with an RBI) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cal Raleigh Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Framber Valdez
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +340)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Cal Raleigh? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
Cal Raleigh At The Plate
- Raleigh is batting .235 with 23 doubles, a triple, 30 home runs and 54 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 117th, his on-base percentage ranks 112th, and he is 43rd in the league in slugging.
- In 81 of 140 games this season (57.9%) Raleigh has had a hit, and in 31 of those games he had more than one (22.1%).
- He has hit a long ball in 17.9% of his games in 2023 (25 of 140), and 5.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 46 games this year (32.9%), Raleigh has picked up an RBI, and in 19 of those games (13.6%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 60 of 140 games this year, and more than once 13 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Astros
- Click Here for Teoscar Hernández
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for Eugenio Suárez
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Josh Rojas
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
Cal Raleigh Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Astros have the 10th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.00).
- Astros pitchers combine to allow 200 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 22nd in baseball).
- Valdez (12-11 with a 3.39 ERA and 193 strikeouts in 194 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Astros, his 31st of the season.
- The lefty last pitched on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 29-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.39), 10th in WHIP (1.093), and 23rd in K/9 (9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.