Dylan Moore vs. Astros Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Dylan Moore (.167 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 128 points below season-long percentage) and the Seattle Mariners face the Houston Astros, whose starting pitcher will be Framber Valdez. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his last game (0-for-1) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dylan Moore Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Framber Valdez
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Dylan Moore? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
Dylan Moore At The Plate
- Moore is batting .203 with eight doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 14 walks.
- Moore has picked up a hit in 18 of 59 games this year, with multiple hits seven times.
- He has hit a long ball in 8.5% of his games in 2023 (five of 59), and 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Moore has an RBI in 13 of 59 games this season, with multiple RBI in three of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 22.0% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had three games with multiple runs (5.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Astros
- Click Here for Teoscar Hernández
- Click Here for Cal Raleigh
- Click Here for Eugenio Suárez
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Josh Rojas
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
Dylan Moore Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The Astros pitching staff is seventh in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros have a 4.00 team ERA that ranks 10th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Astros rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (200 total, 1.3 per game).
- Valdez gets the start for the Astros, his 31st of the season. He is 12-11 with a 3.39 ERA and 193 strikeouts through 194 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, the left-hander went 5 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 29-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.39), 10th in WHIP (1.093), and 23rd in K/9 (9).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.