Josh Rojas vs. Astros Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Seattle Mariners, including Josh Rojas (batting .240 in his past 10 games, with a double, a walk and an RBI), battle starting pitcher Framber Valdez and the Houston Astros at T-Mobile Park, Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-4) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Josh Rojas Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Framber Valdez
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: +115)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1050)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +320)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +240)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Rojas? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
Josh Rojas At The Plate
- Rojas has 17 doubles, three home runs and 27 walks while hitting .243.
- Rojas has gotten at least one hit in 49.5% of his games this year (48 of 97), with multiple hits 19 times (19.6%).
- He has gone deep in 3.1% of his games in 2023 (three of 97), and 0.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 28.9% of his games this year, Rojas has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 8.2% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 36.1% of his games this year (35 of 97), with two or more runs 10 times (10.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Astros
- Click Here for Teoscar Hernández
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for Cal Raleigh
- Click Here for Eugenio Suárez
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
Josh Rojas Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The Astros pitching staff is seventh in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros have a 4.00 team ERA that ranks 10th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs given up (200 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Astros will send Valdez (12-11) out to make his 31st start of the season. He is 12-11 with a 3.39 ERA and 193 strikeouts through 194 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he went 5 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up four hits.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.39), 10th in WHIP (1.093), and 23rd in K/9 (9) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.