Sam Haggerty vs. Astros Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Sam Haggerty -- with a slugging percentage of .400 in his past 10 games, including one extra-base hit -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners against the Houston Astros, with Framber Valdez on the mound, on September 27 at 9:40 PM ET.
In his last game, he reached base in his only plate appearance against the Rangers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sam Haggerty Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Framber Valdez
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Sam Haggerty? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
Sam Haggerty At The Plate
- Haggerty is hitting .244 with three doubles, a triple, a home run and 11 walks.
- Haggerty has gotten a hit in 19 of 41 games this season (46.3%), with multiple hits twice.
- He has hit a home run in one of 41 games, and in 1% of his plate appearances.
- Haggerty has driven in a run in four games this season (9.8%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- In 12 of 41 games this season, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Astros
- Click Here for Teoscar Hernández
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for Cal Raleigh
- Click Here for Eugenio Suárez
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Josh Rojas
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
Sam Haggerty Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Astros have the 10th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.00).
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender 200 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (to rank 22nd in baseball).
- Valdez gets the start for the Astros, his 31st of the season. He is 12-11 with a 3.39 ERA and 193 strikeouts in 194 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 29-year-old ranks 11th in ERA (3.39), 10th in WHIP (1.093), and 23rd in K/9 (9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.