Teoscar Hernández vs. Astros Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Teoscar Hernandez -- .205 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners versus the Houston Astros, with Framber Valdez on the mound, on September 27 at 9:40 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 with an RBI against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Teoscar Hernández Game Info & Props vs. the Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Astros Starter: Framber Valdez
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +275)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +125)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Teoscar Hernández? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Astros Player Props|
|Mariners vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Astros Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Astros|
|Mariners vs Astros Odds|
Teoscar Hernández At The Plate
- Hernandez is hitting .263 with 29 doubles, two triples, 26 home runs and 38 walks.
- Hernandez has picked up a hit in 66.7% of his 156 games this year, with at least two hits in 28.2% of those games.
- He has homered in 15.4% of his games in 2023 (24 of 156), and 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Hernandez has had at least one RBI in 36.5% of his games this year (57 of 156), with more than one RBI 26 times (16.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 37.8% of his games this year (59 of 156), with two or more runs eight times (5.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Astros
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for Cal Raleigh
- Click Here for Eugenio Suárez
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Josh Rojas
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
Teoscar Hernández Home/Away Batting Splits
Astros Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in the league.
- The Astros have the 10th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.00).
- Astros pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (200 total, 1.3 per game).
- Valdez gets the start for the Astros, his 31st of the season. He is 12-11 with a 3.39 ERA and 193 strikeouts in 194 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday, the left-hander went 5 1/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals, allowing six earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.39 ERA ranks 11th, 1.093 WHIP ranks 10th, and 9 K/9 ranks 23rd.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.