Deandre Ayton NBA Player Preview vs. the Suns - November 21
The Portland Trail Blazers, Deandre Ayton included, hit the court versus the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday at 9:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
We're going to break down Ayton's prop bets, using stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Deandre Ayton Prop Bets vs. the Suns
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (+102)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-122)
Looking to bet on one or more of Ayton's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Suns 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- On defense the Suns allowed 111.6 points per game last year, sixth in the NBA.
- The Suns were the 11th-ranked team in the NBA last year, allowing 42.9 boards per game.
- Conceding an average of 23.4 assists last year, the Suns were the third-ranked squad in the league.
- Defensively, the Suns conceded 11.4 made three-pointers per contest last year, third in the NBA.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.