Oregon vs. Nevada Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game features the Oregon Ducks (3-1) and the Nevada Wolf Pack (2-1) facing off at Lawlor Events Center (on November 21) at 9:30 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 68-59 win for Oregon.
The Ducks dropped their most recent matchup 89-50 against Santa Clara on Saturday.
Oregon vs. Nevada Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Lawlor Events Center in Reno, Nevada
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Oregon vs. Nevada Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon 68, Nevada 59
Other Pac-12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Oregon Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Ducks' +386 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 11.1 points per game) was a result of scoring 74.4 points per game (36th in college basketball) while giving up 63.3 per outing (148th in college basketball).
- Oregon scored fewer points in conference play (68.9 per game) than overall (74.4).
- The Ducks averaged 80.7 points per game at home last season, and 65.2 away.
- At home, Oregon allowed 58.8 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 64.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.