Trail Blazers vs. Suns: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Footprint Center, the Phoenix Suns (7-6) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when hosting the Portland Trail Blazers (3-10). It airs at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Trail Blazers vs. Suns matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Footprint Center
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Suns Moneyline||Trail Blazers Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Suns (-12.5)||223.5||-900||+575||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Suns (-13)||223.5||-850||+590||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs Suns Additional Info
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Prediction|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Trail Blazers|
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Betting Trends
- The Suns average 117.1 points per game (eighth in the league) while allowing 115.5 per outing (20th in the NBA). They have a +21 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 1.6 points per game.
- The Trail Blazers are being outscored by 10.2 points per game, with a -132 scoring differential overall. They put up 102.9 points per game (30th in NBA), and allow 113.1 per contest (14th in league).
- These two teams rack up a combined 220 points per game, 3.5 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- These two teams surrender 228.6 points per game combined, 5.1 more points than the total for this matchup.
- Phoenix has compiled a 6-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Portland has put together a 5-8-0 record against the spread this year.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Trail Blazers Player Props
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
|Points O/U||Points Over Odds||PPG|
Want to place a bet on a player prop for Jerami Grant or another Trail Blazers player? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for BetMGM using our link today!
Trail Blazers and Suns NBA Title Odds
|Odds To Win Championship||Odds To Make Finals||Odds To Make Playoffs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.