Oregon State vs. Baylor Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Baylor Bears (4-0) and the Oregon State Beavers (3-1) at Barclays Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 89-66 and heavily favors Baylor to take home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Baylor projects to cover the 16.5-point spread in its matchup against Oregon State. The total is currently listed at 140.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Oregon State vs. Baylor Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Baylor -16.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Baylor -2500, Oregon State +1150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Oregon State vs. Baylor Score Prediction
- Prediction: Baylor 89, Oregon State 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Oregon State vs. Baylor
- Pick ATS: Baylor (-16.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Oregon State Performance Insights
- While Oregon State ranked in the bottom 25 in the country in points per game last season with 61.2 (third-worst), it ranked 82nd in college basketball with 67 points surrendered per contest.
- Last season the Beavers grabbed 28.5 rebounds per game (328th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 31.5 rebounds per contest (192nd-ranked).
- When it comes to assists, Oregon State averaged just 10.2 per game (ninth-worst in college basketball).
- The Beavers committed 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.2 turnovers per contest (254th-ranked).
- The Beavers ranked 315th in college basketball with 6 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 309th with a 31.7% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Oregon State gave up 7 threes per game (156th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 33.8% three-point percentage (187th-ranked).
- In terms of shot breakdown, Oregon State took 63.2% two-pointers (accounting for 71.6% of the team's baskets) and 36.8% from beyond the arc (28.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.