Oregon State vs. UMBC Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game at Gill Coliseum has the Oregon State Beavers (3-0) squaring off against the UMBC Retrievers (1-3) at 9:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 78-50 victory, as our model heavily favors Oregon State.
The Beavers head into this game after an 86-48 victory against UC Davis on Friday.
Oregon State vs. UMBC Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Gill Coliseum in Corvallis, Oregon
Oregon State vs. UMBC Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon State 78, UMBC 50
Other Pac-12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Oregon State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Beavers had a +68 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 2.2 points per game. They put up 67.0 points per game, 139th in college basketball, and gave up 64.8 per outing to rank 193rd in college basketball.
- On offense, Oregon State tallied 63.9 points per game last season in conference tilts. As a comparison, its season average (67.0 points per game) was 3.1 PPG higher.
- The Beavers posted 72.6 points per game at home last season, compared to 61.4 points per game on the road, a difference of 11.2 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Oregon State ceded 63.4 points per game when playing at home. When playing on the road, it allowed 65.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.