Oregon vs. Oregon State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 6 Oregon Ducks (10-1) and the 21st-ranked rushing attack in the country will square off against the No. 15 Oregon State Beavers (8-3) and the 18th-ranked rushing D, on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Ducks are favored, by 13.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 61.5 points.
In this article, you can see odds and spreads for the Oregon vs. Oregon State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Oregon vs. Oregon State Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Oregon vs. Oregon State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oregon Moneyline||Oregon State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oregon (-13.5)||61.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oregon (-13.5)||61.5||-580||+420||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Navy vs SMU
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Cal vs UCLA
- Washington State vs Washington
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Memphis vs Temple
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Houston vs UCF
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Florida State vs Florida
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- West Virginia vs Baylor
Oregon vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Oregon has put together a 7-2-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Ducks have covered the spread five times this season (5-2 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Oregon State has compiled a 5-5-0 ATS record so far this season.
Oregon 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+700||Bet $100 to win $700|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.